Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hey, why not?!

I've come to the decision that if all of my friends jumped off a bridge, so would I! Okay, maybe not, but if they all had blogs, I would give it a try!! So, here I am. I feel like there isn't much to talk about in my life....except for the best part of my life...Christian!!! I can't believe that he is almost 2 years old. He's growing way too fast and has been quite fun on the way.

(Doesn't he look like the 'Look Who's Talking' baby on the front cover? I think it's the big, round head.)

His favorite movie is 'Cars' and I'm sure you would guess that as soon as you walk in the house. It's a proud moment (or is it?) when your child can name all of the characters and say some of his favorite words/phrases from his favorite movie. If there is one thing he would rather not live without though, it would be his stuffed puppy and kitty! We are slowly counting the days to his terrible two's. I'm sure they can't be too terrible (I hope)!!

5 comments:

  1. BAH!!! He is sooo stinkin CUTE! Are you having so much fun with him?! Friend, we need to get together... it has been FAR too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my favorite movie too!! That is one cool kid!! I'm glad you started a blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you decided to start a blog! I LOVE that picture of you guys on Halloween. You both look darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is a good looking kid. The father must be pretty handsome too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMIGOSH!!! He is so so soooo darling!!! I can't get over how cute he is! WE need to get together and play :)

    ReplyDelete