Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 5 Of Our Roadtrip

Day 5.  I can't believe we have been on vacation for 5 days.  It feels like weeks depending on the moment!!1  ;)  We have now driven threw 8 states and we have 3, maybe 4 more to drive threw before we are in Virginia.  I can't wait to get there!!  Today was another not so great day for me.  I didn't sleep well and so I was really moody!  We are talkin' 'claws coming out' moody!  It carried over from last night and just simmered all day.  Today we basically spent driving to Kirtland, Ohio.  I made an unwise choice this morning and let Christian take pictures with my camera while we were packing everything up to put back in the van and now I can't get it to work *palm/forehead*!  Brilliant Gina....brilliant.  Thankfully Pearl is going to let us use her camera for the rest of the vacation!  The best decision I made today was ordering the Chicken Bellagio at The Cheesecake Factory for dinner!!!  It was SO good!!!  I think I put on 5 pounds in the 30 minutes of eating it!!  Well, that doesn't excite me after I think about it....crap!  Tomorrow is it!!  We will be in Virginia tomorrow night as long as nothing happens to us!!!  I'll keep you posted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment